- Topic area
- Agriculture and forestry, incl. value chain
- Disaggregation level
- Value added
- Short supply chains
- Direct marketing
- Project region
- Lower Austria
- Upper Austria
- LE– Programming Period
- LE 14–20
- Project period
- EN - 16.10.1. Einrichtung und Betrieb von Clustern
- Project initiator
Short descriptionThe essential elements of the APP are:
- Search function for direct marketers (Gutes vom Bauernhof, Bio Austria), Heurigen (sort of wine taverns in Austria), farmer markets, rural corners in the supermarket, inns with the AMA Gastrosiegel label and Urlaub am Bauernhof for spending holidays on a farm.
- Delicacy alarm with navigation function and radius search
- product search
- Result filter according to Bio Austria businesses and operations with the "Genuss Krone" award
Point of departureThe idea was to bundle all regional farm offers and bring them closer to as many people as possible quickly and easily.
They were looking for a modern, contemporary and technical solution: hence the APP Schmankerl-Navi.
The main goal was to get at a glance the culinary around the farm.
The consumer should get an overview which products, offers, services and so on there are in the range of culinary, regionality and agriculture across Austria.
Targets and target groupsTarget group of this project are all culinary interested people.
The APP is modern and easy to use and by this meant to appeal to a wide range of people of all ages.
Consumers should benefit from the APP but also producers are able to offer their products and services to a wider mass.
ErfahrungWith an APP it is important to have always up to date data, these should be as current and complete as possible - therefore maintenance is very important.
An improvement would be the possibility of a more exact product description.
News and events are still missing in the APP.
In general the APP can be extended, top hosts, as well as farm-festivals could still be registered.
This APP lives from data maintenance.